You are here

How can I get my Supervised Visits or Exchanges started?

You are required to have either a Family Court Order that states supervised visits or exchanges are needed or you and your ”ex“ can draft a voluntary agreement that sets out which service is needed, how often it should be, and who will pay the monthly fees. Your lawyer can assist you with this and once both parties have signed it, it can be forwarded to the SVEN program. Both parties must contact the SVEN program on their own initiative and both will be required to attend separate intake interviews. Once this is completed the child orientation will be done and if all parties are accepted into the program, visits or exchanges can begin. You can expect this process to take approximately 2 weeks from the time the Order or the agreement has been received.

To contact the SVEN program please call Christine Stark at 905-384-9551 x 258