You are here

I have a court order that says I have access to my children, but my ”ex“ says the kids do not want to see me. Can you help?

Yes, we can help. Parent and Child Reconciliation is a service provided by Pathstone Mental Health, for post-divorce families who are having difficulty following through on regular and consistent access that has been agreed to and / or court ordered.