You are here

To start Parent and Child Reconciliation counselling, can I call Pathstone Mental Health directly?

You can call Pathstone Mental Health to get information on how to get started. If there is an existing court order that is not being followed, this is a legal matter and must be addressed by a lawyer. We can start by providing you with some information about our services which you can take to your lawyer when you speak with him or her.