Effective discipline for ages 2 to 12 - A One Session Workshop
Parents / Teachers —
Who's in charge in your home or class?
Parents and teachers often become frustrated by their children's repeated behaviours such as whining, arguing, and screaming, and end up in the ”Talk-Persuade-Argue-Yell-Hit“ syndrome.
This dynamic workshop will give practical parenting skills to:
- stop the obnoxious behaviour
- get your children to do homework, get up in the morning, do chores, and much more
- parents will gain concrete parenting strategies to:
- encourage communication with your child
- develop better school / parent relations
- avoid the parent ”guilt trap“
To Register or for more information on the next workshop, call 905-688-6850 ext. 163
Fee: $20 per person; CASH or CHEQUE only.