A one-session workshop for Parents, Teachers, and Social Workers, designed to help determine when to take charge and when to let go, by way of improving relationships and understanding which problems may require professional help.
Enhance your understanding of normal adolescent behaviour and the incredible impact of peer pressure.
- With a presenter from Pathstone Mental Health, you will learn:
- four ”cardinal sins“ of parenting a teen
- five ways to improve your relationship
- which problems require professional help
- when to take charge, and when to bite your tongue
- which problems to take on, and which ones to let go
- techniques to improve parent/teen communication
- that your teenager is not an alien from another planet!!
To register please call 905-688-6850, ext. 163.
Fee: $20 per person; CASH or CHEQUE only.