Our workshops are designed for parents, counsellors, child-care workers, teachers and other professionals in the never ending quest for answers on how to guide a child/youth (0-18 years) on the path to becoming a healthy and happy adult.
“I love my children but found myself getting more frustrated with their behaviour and was often angry with them. This workshop helped me learn ways to change their behaviour – and my own. I'm having fun with my kids again.” — Mother of two
Pathstone workshops are facilitated by well trained professional staff. All staff have many years of experience working with children/adolescents and families who suffer from mental health problems. Many staff have more than one degree/diploma, and a graduate degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling, and Education. We also have access to psychologists, a pediatrician, and a child and adolescent psychiatrist.
- Workshops vary between 2 and 3 hours in length.
- Payment for workshops can only be accepted by CASH or CHEQUE.
- Child Care is not provided for most groups and workshops at this time; however, Child Care may be available, with 2 weeks notice.
The workshops will be held at our Branscombe Mental Health -St. Catharines location;
- Cost for each workshop is $30 per person
- A "Certificate of Completion" will be provided to each participant
- Child Care may be available with 2 weeks notice
- For a list of all upcoming workshops, please click here.
For more information on any of the workshops call 905-688-6850, ext. 163
Please leave your name and a telephone number where you can be reached.
Workshops will be scheduled as demand warrants.
Your Next Step
Pathstone's workshops are facilitated by well trained professional staff with many years of experience working with children/adolescents and families who suffer from mental health problems. For more information on any of our workshops in Niagara please call: