The Hear & Now walk-in clinic is open to those between the ages of six and 17 years old who are experiencing:
- feeling sad, worried or angry
- having fights with your parents
- being bullied
- dealing with a personal issue
- feeling like you might hurt yourself
- suffering because someone has hurt you
- getting in trouble at school, home or in the community
- feeling like you are being treated unfairly
- or if there is anything else on your mind!
*Parents and caregivers can also use the walk-in clinic for children under the age of six, if they are concerned about child related ages and stages, are constantly arguing with their child or are worried about their child’s social and emotional challenges.